Just recently, I have seen an absolute onslaught of pink hitting the shops, and I’ve also seen it popping up all over the blogs, adorning the most stylish ladies and just generally making me want to wrap myself in it from head to toe. Pink used to be just a little bit un-cool, but it can certainly be done…
L-R Top Row: Fuchsia Dress, Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere in Pink on Pink on Pink, Camel and Neon. Bottom row L-R: Bubblegum jumper and striped skirt, Hot Pink Blazer and bobble hat, Emily again in pink pants and khaki jacket.
So I thought I’d do a little round up of items in the shops that you can combine into your outfits at home:
- Pink Trousers, H&M.
- Pale Pink breast pocket shirt, Warehouse.
- Pink Purse, Ted Baker.
- Hot Pink Jacket, Oasis.
- Hibiscus contrast collar shirt, Equipment
- Pink Aviators, Ted Baker
- Grey peep toe boots with pink perspex heel, Topshop.
- Effie Hobo in hot fuschia, Mulberry
- Maxi Skirt, Reissonline.com
- Knitted Chunky Cable Jumper, Topshop.
So come on girls, tell me what you think? Is pink for you? Or will you be sitting this trend out?