This afternoon I have something for the true Brits amongst us… we’re supposedly a nation of animal lovers and everyone I know falls into the category of being a ‘dog person’ or a ‘cat person’. If you love spoiling your pet, this is the shop for you!
I love my cats, but I don’t love the necessities that come with them. Exacerbated by a small house, I feel like the cat bed doesn’t really fit into my interiors aesthetic, but the cat selection at Mungo and Maud means your pet paraphenalia is a stylish as the rest of your home! I knew Pete would love the suede collars, (he often buys a sneaky new collar for the cats,) and the cat bowls are a lovely as our dinner ware.
Looking at the dog offerings practically made me want to extend out pet family! The coats and leads are so smart and I wouldn’t object to having a chic charcoal grey bed like this in our grey lounge and dining room.
Of course, if you happen to know a dog or cat lover, Mungo and Maud would also sort out your Christmas dilemma’s!
Do you have a Dog or Cat and where do you shop for them?
It’s time for another gift round up and I’m starting with a selection of Etsy gifts. There’s still plenty of time to order items from the US and get them here for Christmas, but act fast or you’ll be missing out and kicking yourself. (Ahem, not that I’ve ever found myself in that position before!)
- For those with style, (and pets!) dress up your pooch in the latest prints: Trees print Dog lead – Gingers Wonders
- This bag is a fabulous colour and perfect for make-up or a relaxed clutch. Orange silk vintage kimono frame clutch – LittleBirdie75*
- I love letterpress, and treated myself to a letterpress calendar once. Any fan of typography would love this one… Letterpress Calendar – OrangeTabbyPress.
- For an interiors enthusiast who is struggling to keep a nursery or playroom unique, you can’t beat a Sausage Dog! Sausage dog screen print – Jane Foster*
- Everyone (no, really, everyone) needs notecards – the can-do-no-wrong gift. ‘Hello’ notecard set by Inhauspress.
- Got a friend who has just moved house? How about a Custom Address Stamp? – Primele
As my office has been pretty high on my priority list recently and because I know many of you guys reading either have a desk job, work from home or know someone who does, this is my selection of organisational gifts. After all, just because it’s work, doesn’t mean it can’t be stylish does it?
And for those of you who requested a mens’ gift guide… I’m on it!
Spot anything you like here?