Today’s gift guide is for the other ladies in your life. Last week I did a guide for your sister and best friends, this time we’re tackling older ladies – Mums, aunts, grandmothers. They’ll have one thing in common: they deserve spoiling and are often tricky to buy for. Whether they tell you they ‘don’t want anything at all dear’, or don’t have room for more, or just have everything, here are some sweet ideas to treat them to something useful or easily expendable so that they can’t claim you’ve cluttered up their space!
- Make sure her feet are always warm… Velvet and sheepskin slipper, Ruby & Ed
- For the stylish cook… Jelly Apron, Thornback and Peel
- Because she deserves spoiling… Jo Malone Lime Basil and Mandarin
- Because all ladies take tea and she can keep the tin… Williamsons Tea Bags, John Lewis
- Wrap up in style… (Faux) Bear fur snood, Ruby & Ed
- For Womens hour, Chris Evans, The Archers or even 6 music… DAB digital Radio, John Lewis
- Beautiful yet usable… Green Herbs Soap, Zara Home
- Because the internet is still confusing… The Personal Internet Address & Password LogBook, Amazon
- Keep her hands soft… Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter, Lush
Do share your gift suggestions if you have any in the comments box below!