Happy Weekend readers!
This weekend I’m getting away for some R&R with Pete for the start of his 30th birthday celebrations next week. While I’m away, I hope you guys will get a moment to comment on the Survey series I started last week. This week we’re focusing on fashion and don’t forget this is your chance to have your say and tell me what you would like to see here on Florence Finds. Thank you so much for stopping to fill it in and I hope you enjoy my five things this week 🙂
Firstly, a new addition to the site… the subscribe button in the right hand side bar. Here’s where you can sign up to receive a weekly round up email into your inbox once a week (we won’t bombard you with email junk I promise!) and keep up to date with all of Florence’s posts. Gemma’s going to be taking care of this and let me tell you, the draft round up she prepared was brilliant – don’t miss out on exclusive Florence news and firsts, sign up today 🙂
My two latest lipstick purchases – Mac’s ‘Lady Danger’ (matte orange-red) and ‘Impassioned’ (intense neon coral pink)
I found a new online magazine to fall in love with… 91 Magazine. There seem to be more and more online mags popping up but what I loved about this one was its heavy lean towards interior style and the crafting theme throughout. This is no glossy full of aspirational style, but affordable, DIY and achievable inspiration. Go take a look!
Started a bit of new season wardrobe reassessment and was pleased to find how much nude and faded neon I had ready to wear!
Did you enter the Mr & Mrs Smith Giveaway yet? Entries close at Midnight on Sunday – look out for the winner on Monday!
- Within the Fashion category (in the menu above) which is your favourite type of post? (i.e. New collections from individual designers or shops; The Fash Flash – round ups of pieces for a specific trend or Outfits?)
- How much would you normally spend on clothes in a month?
- Quality or quantity? (Do you prefer trend led disposable fashion at lower prices or classic well made pieces and fewer of them? Do you ever splurge on designer/higher end goods?)
- Have you bought anything featured on Florence Finds?
- Would you want to hear about discounts and offers (and if so how – on the blog/twitter/facebook/emails?)
Just copy and paste these five questions into the comments box and add your responses. Thanks so much in advance!
Have a great weekend everyone!