First today I wanted to thank you all for the lovely messages yesterday. It’s been so exciting reading your comments and realising how many of us are expecting together! I won’t be over running the blog with baby stuff but it will be lovely to hear your thoughts and advice.
As I’ve kept so much of my life to myself over the last few months I wanted to get back to the monthly round ups. As always you can follow along daily on Instagram here.
- We started off the month as has become tradition, at The Drawing Room. (See my review here.)
- I’m so happy that the mornings (and nights) are getting lighter.
- I’m obsessed with the macaroni cheese at my new favourite local restaurant, The Laundrette.
- We stopped at Baileys while we were in Wales and once again bought almost nothing!
- A spring fling with yellow fashion…
- I’m still reminiscing about our old house and shared the downstairs tour with you here.
- Neon pink wool for baby craft projects!
- Francesca’s best brownie batch yet.
- Work started on our bedroom a couple of weeks ago and we had the wall knocked through to the bedroom and the walls have been skimmed and are drying as I type. Roll on the decorating!
- I’ve been getting back into lipstick with some old favourites (MAC creme sheen in ‘lickable’) and the H&M lip crayon I reviewed last week.
- Last weekend I went to Chester for a Spa hen party and it was the best thing ever. So relaxing and made me realise I needed to make time to do it again before the baby arrives!
I hope you have had a great February? I’ll be back next week with more baby talk and the usual FF style and substance 😉