(…and a sneaky belated Friday Food!)
Happy weekend folks! I’ve literally had so much good stuff to fit in this week that I haven’t managed to get it all shoe-horned in, so this week’s Friday Food is coming better late than never for your weekend baking entertainment. I’m going to be making this one for a late Sunday brunch I think… with eggs, maybe some bacon and maple syrup, and the papers. So enjoy!
Head on over to Joy the Baker to get the full recipe and how-to, and think of me on Sunday morning when I shall be stuffing my face with this pillowy sugary sweet cinnamon goodness.
You can thank me later…
In the meantime, for your Saturday morning (hopefully lazing in bed) read, here are some web links I spied and took Florence’s Fancy…
- Think brights are over? Not if Whistles have anything to do with it – sneak peek of the SS’12 collection.
- This week I’ve been listening to another Florence… Florence and the Machine’s new single Shake it Out. You how sometimes a song just hits the nail on the head about how you’re feeling? So uplifting.
- An electric before and after from Design Sponge has got me eyeing up the furniture…
- Have you seen the new M&S christmas advert with the X factor contestants?
- Don’t forget to finish reading Persuasion – it’s Florence’s book club next week!
- Finally found something to clean the bloom from my Hunter Wellies and restore their shine… Do you need new wellies?
- A Girl after my own heart… Glitter is my Prozac
- I’m going back to mineral make-up – do you do minerals?