Its a bit of wild card for the majority of you I suspect but today I’m all about the neon. Inspired by last week’s friday frock, there’s so much of it about in the shops and a lot of it at a really reasonable price point so I thought it was worth a round up.
I’m going to start bold in the hope some of you may feel bright enough to take this one – don’t forget, it’s only half a step away from those brights you’re all loving right now…
- Yellow Lace dress – Warehouse.co.uk
- Faded Neon cropped jeans – Moto at Topshop
- Draped T-shirt – Zara
- Neon Lace dress – Topshop (available in Tall and Petite)
- Neon pink sequin dress – Warehouse.co.uk
- Neon yellow dress H&M Conscious collection.
Flo’s Top Tips:
- Wear with a (fake) tan.
- Choose a bright colour that works for you and your skin tone, then try something in that colour of neon.
- Tone down your make up and channel a bronzed goddess with golden eyes and heaps of bronzer and highlighter.
- Choose nude accessories to balance it all out.
If you’re not feeling so brave, try just a pop of neon against an otherwise neutral outfit. I think a blindingly bright clutch or even manicure against a white tee and dark denim is nothing short of fabulous….
- ASOS Flouro skinny belt
- ASOS perspex clutch
- Neon Green cracked Cambridge Satchel Company leather satchel – Exclusive to ASOS
- Pink studded purse, McQ Alexander McQueen on Net a Porter
- NEON nail shades, American Apparel
- Nails Inc Neon nails shades