Last autumn, I created a list of thing I wanted to do in the coming months and I think it helped me embrace the season and make the most of all the joy it brings, so I decided to make it a bi-annual event and write a spring list too.
I think everybody loves spring. It’s a close call which season is my favourite if I’m honest but as winter is definitely my least favourite there’s something joyous about emerging into longer days, spring sunshine, bright colours and lighter food. Join in by making your list in the comments section below and just for fun go back and see if you managed any of your planned Autumn escapades.
Here’s a list of the things I’ll be trying to squeeze in this spring…
- Take a trip to the seaside and walk in the wind on the beach.
- Go daffodil spotting on a long walk.
- Eat spring lamb in a gastro pub somewhere pretty.
- Celebrate Easter with chocolate recipes and mini-eggs.
- Get back to regular exercise as the nights get lighter and start running again.
- Tidy up and re-arrange the back garden to make it ready for al fresco dining.
- Start growing seeds for the allotment.
- Take a trip to London to catch up with blog buddies and friends.
- Remember what the sun feels like on my skin.
- Plan a weekend away for one of the May bank holiday weekends.
Now it’s your turn…