It’s nearing the end of January (and it hasn’t been that bad after all with Florence to help you through now has it?) So it’s time I shared a bit of ‘behind the scenes’ info in the shape of my Instagram snaps for January.
- Wardrobe rehab – watch out for more on this coming soon, Florence’s tips on how to clean up, clear out and get ready for the new fashion .
- Healthy Eating with English Apples
- My Friday Frock with animal print Topshop tights.
- Red and orange nails – (my sister wearing Leighton Denny and Me wearing Nails inc.)
- Shopping for boots, J.Crew and leather at The Outnet.
- Bertie shoes for work and play, in the sales.
- Walking in the Elan valley, Wales.
- Michelle (the mastermind behind these party ideas) and her friend Jayne at Pete’s party.
- Healthy (fat free) frozen yogurt with blind eye brownie bits 😉 for a desperate chocolate treat.
- Tabby… posing for you all with her spotty tummy.
- And lastly a sneak peek of Pete’s party, more to come soon!
So, what were the highlights of your January? Have we made it more bearable?
PS Pop back this afternoon for a Real Room makeover!