It’s no secret, I’m a huge fan of glitter. Sequins, beading or lurex, I love adding a bit of glitter to every day style.
This season, there has been a huge trend to include sparkle into everyday outfits and that suits me just fine. I’m a particular fan of the trend when paired with super casual items like a chunky knit or jeans and there’s plenty of ways to accessorise with sparkle too if you like to keep it subtle.
So this week’s Fash Flash, in time for your Christmas lists and parties, is the glitter edition. I’m going to have a seriously hard time not spending a fortune after putting this one together!
- Sequin Miniskirt – Zara
- Sequin Front Merino Sweater – The White Company
- Sparkle Boot – New Look
- Silver Foil print Jumper – Dorothy Perkins
- Gilted post earrings – Anthropologie
- Diamante Teardrop necklace – Warehouse
- Matt Sequinned Blue skirt – Zara
- Sequin Blazer – Zara
- Sequin One Shoulder Playsuit – Warehouse
- Anton Heunis Chunky chain crystal centre piece necklace
- Sequin Shorts – French Connection
- Rectangular crystal earrings – Swarovski Crystallized
- Burnished Gold velvet Jean – Reiss
- Rose Gold Sparkle Court – Reiss.
- Emerald Green Cocktail ring – DanniJo
So, are you a glitter girl?