It’s that time again… the end of the month is nearing and I’m sharing my month in Instagram pictures (taken off Instagrid). You can see these pictures as they happen by following me on Instagram or Twitter but here’s the blow by blow…
- Warming up for winter with my new mini hottie bottle and toes in rouge noir for the first toe tidy of winter (DIY of course!) 🙂
- Decorating the tree.
- Remember this wreath? – Bookmark the DIY post for next year’s wreath ideas…
- The lake at Dunham Massey frozen over the week before Christmas in a cold snap, taken on a late afternoon deer-spotting walk with my sister and her boyfriend who were visiting.
- A last minute gift purchase (Grapefruit body lotion for my Mum) and a Christmas manicure – It’s a seasonal tradition for my Mum, sister and I to get together the week before Christmas in Manchester for shopping, lunch and nails with Champagne 🙂
- Chocolate bread and butter pudding in Carluccios on another shopping trip pre-Christmas, made with croissants… great idea for a future pudding dish.
- My two cats supervising the last of the wrapping on Christmas eve, my new lip find – Stila’s lip stain in Acai crush (available at Boots) and my niece pushing her Daddy and Pete on the zip wire in the park when we visited Pete’s folks pre-Christmas.
- Scouring my bookshelves back home for the books for this month’s book club – Little Women and Good Wives.
- Christmas outfits… A Reiss oversized jumper dress, boots leggings and my GAP parka which I live in at the moment for Christmas eve, then some burgundy sparkle tweed topshop shorts with a Whistles blouse for Christmas day.
- And lastly… the much requested earring shot (apologies for the lack of face to accompany it, I was in no fit state last night when writing this!) and my sleek and chic (if a wee bit short) bob.
I hope December has been kind to you all and you’re excited about starting the New Year – You should be – I’ve got lots in store!