I’ve been trying to get my stationery supplies in order lately. I’m always sending off parcels and I like to add some personal touches that make all the difference when it arrives on the recipients doorstep!
All from UnwrapColour
This Etsy shop has a great selection of Washi tape, tags and twine and even better is in the UK – My order arrived 2 days later and I love the honeycomb tape I bought above! I thought I’d share incase you need a nudge to get supplies in!
Well, it’s September now, which means back to school time. The roads are busier and the leaves are turning which so it’s time to treat yourself to some properly grown up stationery. I’ve spotted a few bits recently along with some old favourites here. The best part about this little treat is that you can kit your pencil case out without breaking the bank. 🙂
Book worms and English Literature students take note of this fab print – The entire text of Charlie and The Chocolate factory to celebrate the books 50th anniversary. So clever!
Happy weekend readers!
Yesterday I spent a little while perusing Etsy and stumbled across some gorgeous return address stamps. I have long been intending to arrange some personal stationery but the cost can be prohibitive, so these seem like a great compromise. They remind people of your address and I know I’d get that little thrill of excitement seeing our names as a family each time I stamped it too 🙂
Return address stamps Angelique Ink at Etsy.com
I’m a huge fan of the sometimes spiky, irregular, quirky script that is fashionable right now and there were so many to choose from when I did a wider search. My Mum has always had address labels and I thought what a fantastic gift they would make for Christmas this year – newly weds, those with new houses, a new addition to the family… I couldn’t help snapping one up myself!
Castle Graphics address, Castle Calligraphy // Genise Woodman, PaperSushi // Erik and chelsea, RachelCarl // Arnold Jasper, TheInkBlotShop // Lindsay and Brandon, Stephanie Creekmur // The Smith Family, StyleMyDay //
Do you like readers? Do you have personal stationery or something similar? Don’t you think it seems so lady-like and grown up?!
It’s time for another gift round up and I’m starting with a selection of Etsy gifts. There’s still plenty of time to order items from the US and get them here for Christmas, but act fast or you’ll be missing out and kicking yourself. (Ahem, not that I’ve ever found myself in that position before!)
- For those with style, (and pets!) dress up your pooch in the latest prints: Trees print Dog lead – Gingers Wonders
- This bag is a fabulous colour and perfect for make-up or a relaxed clutch. Orange silk vintage kimono frame clutch – LittleBirdie75*
- I love letterpress, and treated myself to a letterpress calendar once. Any fan of typography would love this one… Letterpress Calendar – OrangeTabbyPress.
- For an interiors enthusiast who is struggling to keep a nursery or playroom unique, you can’t beat a Sausage Dog! Sausage dog screen print – Jane Foster*
- Everyone (no, really, everyone) needs notecards – the can-do-no-wrong gift. ‘Hello’ notecard set by Inhauspress.
- Got a friend who has just moved house? How about a Custom Address Stamp? – Primele
As my office has been pretty high on my priority list recently and because I know many of you guys reading either have a desk job, work from home or know someone who does, this is my selection of organisational gifts. After all, just because it’s work, doesn’t mean it can’t be stylish does it?
And for those of you who requested a mens’ gift guide… I’m on it!
Spot anything you like here?