This month has flown by, faster than any other month this year. Perhaps it was how full it was – we went to CarFest one weekend then away for a week in Cornwall. Or perhaps it was the countdown to Jess & Dan’s wedding which is now only 2 days away. Either way, there hasn’t been a moment for reflection so I’m enjoying looking back at my last days of summer before the new season starts next week.
- The shorts I haven’t had off all summer
- Summer time gin-drinking
- Healthy alfresco eating
- Beautiful evening clouds
- Making paper poms for the wedding
- The spare room coming together with hints of coral.
- Our view from the house in Bude that we stayed at
- Clifftop and beachfront walks on the north Cornwall coastal path
- Bodyboarding with Pete
- A day out in Padstow (more to come!)
- Dressing for dinner in coral and peach
- The perfect bank holiday lie in…
- Sweet Peas from the allotment
- My favourite summer shirt (from Monsoon)
- A rare moment of peace on holiday, enjoying the sunset on the beach.
How was your August readers?