This morning I’m bringing you my favourite collections from the first 2 days of fashion week, Jasper Conran, sass & bide and Issa SS13. These are the collections that grabbed my attention and if I was ever lucky enough, could see myself wearing. They are the images I’ll be using for inspiration when it comes to dressing for SS13. I hope you enjoy them!
- Preppy, nautical off-duty tailoring.
- Denim and patchwork
- A summer rainbow of saturated sorbet shades with sequinned panels.
- A grown up, elegant, sophisticated collection.
- Almost all monochrome with some metallics.
- Lots of cut out details with a space-age edge.
- A kaleidoscope of colours.
- Beautifully draped and twisted signature jersey.
- Emphasis on the waist and maxi styles.
Any favourites readers?