(…and a sneaky belated Friday Food!)
Happy weekend folks! I’ve literally had so much good stuff to fit in this week that I haven’t managed to get it all shoe-horned in, so this week’s Friday Food is coming better late than never for your weekend baking entertainment. I’m going to be making this one for a late Sunday brunch I think… with eggs, maybe some bacon and maple syrup, and the papers. So enjoy!
Head on over to Joy the Baker to get the full recipe and how-to, and think of me on Sunday morning when I shall be stuffing my face with this pillowy sugary sweet cinnamon goodness. 🙂
You can thank me later…
In the meantime, for your Saturday morning (hopefully lazing in bed) read, here are some web links I spied and took Florence’s Fancy…
- Think brights are over? Not if Whistles have anything to do with it – sneak peek of the SS’12 collection.
- This week I’ve been listening to another Florence… Florence and the Machine’s new single Shake it Out. You how sometimes a song just hits the nail on the head about how you’re feeling? So uplifting.
- An electric before and after from Design Sponge has got me eyeing up the furniture…
- Have you seen the new M&S christmas advert with the X factor contestants?
- Don’t forget to finish reading Persuasion – it’s Florence’s book club next week!
- Finally found something to clean the bloom from my Hunter Wellies and restore their shine… Do you need new wellies?
- A Girl after my own heart… Glitter is my Prozac
- I’m going back to mineral make-up – do you do minerals?