It’s time for my Instagram round up and although I haven’t done one every single month recently, with advent coming and Christmas and December, it felt like this month needed rounding off. I’m excited for everything that December brings already!
- I started off the month in Glasgow at ODP2 catching up with so many girls from blogland and attending Bex‘s epic Halloween party, (check out her outfit!) whilst getting a tour of Roz’s epic house.
- I finished Barbara Kingsolver’s Flight Behaviour…
- …shopped Ikea for the perfect Kitchen, and may have found it.
- I dug out my old berry lip stains for Autumn lips
- And got to work on this old dresser for a makeover that I’m sharing next week on FF
- Some new purchases for lips from the & Other Stories beauty counter and a gold and navy nail art mani to jazz up the gloomy long winter nights.
- We finally got our album back for our wedding (after being very tardy submitting our photo choices,) and it was so lovely to reminisce. 🙂
- I went to see Jake Bugg with Becky Hay and finally unpacked the last box of glassware which I had been keeping to one side safe, all into my favourite piece of furniture, this Oak server unit.
- A new Whistles dress for the weekend and last Sunday’s long walk amongst the gorgeous leaves. They are so bright and beautiful this year!
- And finally, choosing curtain material, for our bedroom and the dining room – we might get them before Christmas!
How was November for you readers? Did you go anywhere or do anything special? Or are you’ll over December already?!