Just recently, I’ve been thinking about switching our usual sofa cushions for some more seasonally appropriate textiles. There are so many graphic prints and luxurious textures around to nod to the colder weather approaching that it’s really hard not to be tempted, so I thought I’d do a little round up of my favourites.
In an effort to stay stylish and keep away from a Christmas theme, I’ve stayed away from reds, choosing natural tones, rustic knits and plush velvets or fur and a bit of the seasons interiors colour, moody blues.
- Reindeer, Fox and Grey/White Argyle knit, Marks and Spencer.
- Grey velvet and Linen cushion, Cox and Cox
- Kissing Stags, Anorak at John Lewis
- Teal watercolour, Bluebellgray
- Donna Wilson Tree cloud cushion, Heals
- Pale Velvet with black design, and Black Thistle on white background, Timorous Beasties forJohn Lewis
- Reindeer stitch, Nordic House
- Bambi print cushion, Graham and Green
- Fur cushion, John Lewis
Will you be changing your decor for winter at all?