This afternoon I’m taking time out to prepare for the second Dream. Find. Do. workshop – this time we are heading to London and being hosted by the super cool Hoxton Hotel. I can’t wait to meet our students and share all my blogging finds from over the last 3 years. I can hardly believe I’ve been blogging that long! (For those of you who want to know more, Sam from A Little London Wedding has just posted her review of the first workshop in Manchester and it’s great read.)
This afternoon I’m sharing some snapshots of the little things that I’m loving right now but I’m also getting discount codes through left, right and centre for the next few days so I have also included a little list of them for any of you who want to get ahead with your Christmas shopping – take advantage and get a bargain! Scroll down after the photo’s for the list.
The new flamingo joining us on my living room mantlepiece (from here)
My Dad’s old Canon SLR (that I learnt to take photo’s with) adding to the interiors books on my picture shelf.
A cute Christmas decoration from my sister that I’m making all-year-round pretty on my wardrobe door handle.
American treats we brought back from Florida…
My favourite new necklace – A ram (because I’m an Aries) from J.Crew.
- This is a big one! From today, Selfridges have their annual Christmas Comes Early discount event with 20% off most items and 10% off cosmetics, fragrance, beauty and wine. Download the voucher for instore purchases here or use the codes SELF20 for shopping online (or SELF10 for the 10% items mentioned above.)
- Links of London are offering 20% Christmas discount from 22nd to 25th November withe code LINKSFNF
- Monsoon have Up To £60 Off Dresses and discounts on many other items until Monday 26th November
- Accessorize are doing a 20% off sale (online only) with the code TREAT20
- Kurt Geiger are giving a 20% off EVERYTHING using the code KGXMAS20 and £25 gift card when you spend £130 or over on UGG Australia