Before we move onto something serious this afternoon (and totally at odds with this tongue in cheek collection of lust-worthy and shamelessly material must-haves,) I thought it would be fun to put together a no holds barred, money-no-object list of ‘I wants’ and then I’d like to hear yours.
It’s always lovely to be treated to something you couldn’t normally splurge on, or perhaps treat yourself to something for a special occasion, but as my father-in-law says (and I don’t always necessarily agree with,) ‘the fun’s in the looking’, and boy did I have fun creating this list 😉
Feast your eyes ladies 🙂
- The penguin hardback classics are popping up everywhere with their quirky cloth bound covers but it’s the The F Scott Fitzgerald collection I’m lusting after, with the deco foil designs in metallic shades to glam up my book case.
- Monica Vinader is a recent obsession of mine, particularly the faceted slices of semi-precious stones she uses for lobe candy – (from Astley Clarke.)
- It wouldn’t be a Christmas list without a design classic and for my new office, how about this corian and walnut desk from The Conran Shop. Its stylish lines would surely provoke constant inspiration?
- I’m already thinking of spring and pastels will be a big trend, so have a finger party with a stack of candy coloured bands and nuggets of pretty stones from Astley Clarke, made with the Stacking ring creator. (Spend over £100 on stacking rings and get a £25 gift – Enter RING25 at the checkout.)
- There’s nothing more luxurious than shearling and this jacket is super soft, a stylish shade and insanely warm. Liora Mid-grey shearling jacket, Reiss.
- For the (techy) love of my life, this beautiful iPad sleeve by Mulberry. Only the best for my baby 😉
- To make life with Florence Finds even easier, a Macbook Pro would be a practical but stylish addition to my stocking please Santa, for swift on-the-move editing and lots of Skype face time conversations with everyone from Gemma, to Laura in Canada and my sister in Birmingham.
- And the Red onion haircalf quilted Bayswater. Need I say more? A steal at £1,924.
Just to humour me, and because I know no-body wants to be in work anymore, drop a comment into the box below and leave me your fantasy festive wish list for some fun on the countdown to the holidays 🙂