Happy Hump Day Readers!
I’m afraid that this is going to be a short post as I’ve just been scrolling through my photos for what I’ve been wearing this month and I haven’t taken many at all! If this was about how Oscar and Calum wore July that would be fine, but it isn’t…
A lot of it has been my usual uniform of late, consisting of Khaki, a Shirt Dress or a Jumpsuit.
I had a KIT day at work (Oscar came with me) during the middle of the month and the Warehouse Palm Print shirt dress worked a treat for that.
I also wore one of my buys from earlier this year which was the leopard print (but actual leopards) jumpsuit from H&M. Again, really easy to wear with the bubba and no real thought needed.
Slowly, slowly too I’ve been able to dig out some of my regular clothes – breastfeeding is good for the waistline! My embellished H&M jeans and skirts have made an appearance. I even braved getting into a swimming costume (a one piece…) for a day on the beach.
Yet again I can’t believe how quickly the month has gone but I promise to document what I’ve worn for August much more thoroughly.
Enjoy the last few days of the month and I’ll be back next week with some new season buys for the cooler climes ahead.
I realised as the weather turned that we had a whole month, give or take, of glorious, hot weather. Pretty incredible for the UK and finally we can stop saying that we ‘deserve a summer after the last few’. As a result my Instagram is littered with sunny summer snaps amongst the many summer social gatherings I’ve been dashing between. Here’s a little peek into my day to day this month…
- Chilling at a pool party in Cambridge.
- Officially starting my new job.
- Rocking a flower Crown on Jessica’s hen party in Bath, not to mention the temporary tattoo I temporarily fell in love with.
- My new chest of drawers and a (cheap) new favourite summer nail shade.
- Enjoying the chance to eat alfresco (that’s one thing ticked off!) on balmy summer nights, too many G&T’s, homemade mango and yogurt lollies, and raspberries from the allotment.
- A tour of my bedroom.
- Walks in the woods at dusk.
- A new favourite summer dress and eating as many peaches as I can get my hands on.
- Cooking raspberry and dark chocolate brownies from the Yeo Valley Cookbook.
- The best memories – photobooth fun from Artisan in Manchester
- And the only wet weekend this month was the one in which I found myself in a tent. Still, there’s nothing like being snug in a tent and listening to the rain fall… 🙂
How was your July readers?