This morning it’s the big kahuna. Gifts for men. I think it’s safe to say that every man in the history of the universe suddenly turns into a nightmare to buy for from the age of 15. They either buy what they want as soon as they want it, leaving you nothing to spoil him with, or they simply ‘don’t want anything at all’ leaving you in a quandary.
Here are a few ideas, from stocking fillers to larger presents that will hopefully at least inspire you if not solve your problems…
- Add some Saville Row chic to his sartorial selection; Happy Socks, ASOS
- For meat lovers and foodies alike… A Butchery class at The Ginger Pig
- Lend him some James Bond style for his cocktail making skills… On the Rocks Glass & Ice Ball Mould | Novelty Whiskey Tumbler, Scotch Rocks Glass
- In the hope that he’ll start cooking… Jamie’s 15-Minute Meals
- You can tell a lot about a man by his shoes… Miller Brogue by Paul Smith at Kurt Geiger
- Cool photography of his favourite icon; Paul McCartney by Jane Bown (20% off if you buy before Monday using the code SANTA20)
- For those who saw them the first time, grew up on their music, or are just discovering them… GRRR! by The Rolling Stones
- For your very own geek… Periodic table mug, Heals
- The cosiest, manliest Ugg Slippers, ASOS
- For the man who wears jewellery… or wants to. Priceless silver tag bracelet, Rocket St George
- Sexy underwear, because all he really wants for Christmas is you
Did I do well readers?
Please share your best picks for men and triumphs in the gift buying stakes this Christmas!
More 2012 Gift Guides