This morning I finally bring you part 2 of my latest obsession… Geometrics. (For Part one check out this stunning wallpaper and furniture covering yesterday.) For any other round up, with the debacle that was going on behind the scenes on Sunday night, I might have abandoned the whole thing by now, but hopefully the dogged determination it’s taken to bring you this post highlights how much I love it. I’ve also got a lot personally invested in this particular trend… watch this space for something new and exciting that I’m working on and hope to reveal very soon!
In the meantime, I give you geometrics in the worlds of fashion, interiors and design talent. Enjoy!
- Summer Celebration vest – Warehouse
- Geoprint blazer – Warehouse (AW12 preview)
- Triangle ring – Topshop
- Geometric chain necklace – Topshop
- Colour burst Tunic – Topshop
- Geometric embroidery top – Karen Millen
- Necklace with coloured geometric panels – Zara
- Bikini – Cia Maritima at ASOS
- MSGM shirt, ASOS
- iPad and iPhone covers – Gelaskins.com
- White wire base lamp – Conran for M&S
- Geometric design cushion – M&S
And where do all good trends start? Etsy. That’s not to say that there isn’t brilliant emerging talent in up and coming design fairs all around the world but Etsy takes brand new designers and makes their work accessible instantly, directly for you.
- Aquamarine Geometric Facet Print – Tabitha Bianca Brown
- Yellow Geometric cushion – White Nest
- Geometric napkins – The Apiarist
- Geometric art ornaments, SketchInc
- Geometric Abstract print – Twoems
- Geometric mobile – Celestial visions.
- Cube side plates – Clare Loveday (all on Etsy.com)
I hope it was worth the wait readers.
Please do tell me your thoughts? Do you like geometrics?