Why do the short weeks after a long weekend always feel harder than the long ones? We are meeting up with lots of friends this weekend which is going to be great and after what seems like forever prepping and planning the building work starts on the kitchen on Monday. Bring it on!
In the meantime here are a few things I’ve seen around the web to ease you towards the weekend.
- I loved the simplicity of design of this Californian house tour via A Cup of Jo
- If I were planning a more rustic kitchen I’d definitely consider these leather drawer pulls from Etsy.
- A spring hit list for the perfect summer outfit.
- Obsessing over this ridiculously bargainous Kilim rug from H&M
- I really haven’t gotten excited about changing bags at all, but this one I love…
Happy Friday readers, see you next week!