This afternoon, I’m introducing a new feature to you readers, something I’ve had in mind for a while, but it’s not something that I have ever got around to doing. I realised when I was on holiday that I truly do see inspiration all around me. It’s like writing Florence Finds has woken up my creative senses. However, I realise that when it’s not something you’re totally immersed and engaged with, translating a look you see in real life or on line isn’t always the easiest thing to do. I’ve decided to take a single snapshot image of a room or garden and give you the actual items to create the look in your real life.
This week, after sharing The Gallivant hotel yesterday and being so inspired by their grown-up and chic take on nautical beach chic, I thought that made a good starting point.
- Crown Paint in Oxford Blue.
- Round Nautical Mirror by Adventino at www.notonthehighstreet.com
- Mesh Lantern, Garden Trading at www.notonthehighstreet.com (adds that beach salvage look to keep it modern.)
- Directors Chairs, Marks and Spencer (Great value seating, outside or inside.)
- Antique Bottles – Etsy
- Blue salvaged factory light, Baileys Home and Garden
- Coral and shell prints, Seaside prints, Etsy. (Love these!)
- Ribba Frames in white, IKEA. (Bargain white frames)
- Shellfish tablemat, Richard Bramble.
Do let me know if there’s anything you would like to see ‘brought to life’! I have a few more up my sleeve, inspired by my travels and finds over the last few months, both indoor and outdoors. 🙂