Welcome back and Hip Hip Hooray, it’s time for my favourite gift guide… for Home Lovers. I would snap each and every thing up on this list for myself if I could so if that’s not seal of approval enough for you all, then I don’t know what is. To narrow it down slightly however, I am seriously lusting after that gold chevron stripe tray and am going to need the Design Sponge at Home book in my life this Christmas. I’ve waited long enough!
- Any stylish home lover simply has to have this… Design Sponge at Home
- Super stylish but generic enough for a female secret santa, Pure White Unscented Voitives (set of six) – The White Company
- Gold chevron Zag tray – Up in the Air Somewhere (US)
- A Cosy winter checked throw – Laura Ashley
- Everybody loves a scented candle and I personally love the Christmas ones but christmas day is a little late to unwrap one I feel so go for this fresh fig one. (As a lover of expensive scented candles I think The White Company ones are a great compromise on price but still an authentic scent.) – *Save 15% & Free Delivery at the moment!
- A lot of these items may seem like slightly off the wall gifts, but as anyone who is doing a house up will know, money often runs out when it comes to accessorising. Quirky home owners will love these botanical wide life cushions from Dwell, or who would have thought this stylish deer could be found in M&S?
- I couldn’t leave this cute little white owl behind when I was shopping in M&S earlier this week and at £5 it’s a seasonal bargain for those people you need a tiny present for but want to keep it stylish.
- Brown Dog door stop – Laura Ashley
- A subscription to my favourite interiors magazine… Living Etc.
What do you think readers? Added any of these to your lust list?
Come back this afternoon as it’s a three post Thursday and we’ve got a very special and stylish treat in store for you all 🙂