The end of June is nigh which means Wimbledon, warmer weather (fingers crossed) and Barbecues with lots and lots of Rose. Or something like that. In the meantime, I’m looking back at my month, through my Instagram snaps. Enjoy!
- Meeting up with friends post holiday for dinner at Australasia and wearing my new French Connection beaded top.
- Nail kit out ready for the wedding we attended in Scotland at the beginning of the month, held in a marquee on the loch. See my print match outfit here and my destination guide here.
- Trying out my new Bite lip colours – read the review here.
- Toes in the sand at the beach wedding ceremony and embracing the traditional decor at the Glenfinnan House hotel.
- Living in my Hunter Wellies…
- Busting out my new Anthropologie forks for Michelle visiting for lunch and inspiring chat.
- Visiting the Chanel nail bar in Selfridges Bull ring with my sister and choosing this peachy orange shade to take away with me (the polish is thrown in as part of the mani!)
- Coldplay concert!
- The gorgeous coral peonies I got from Blossom and the various shades of coral, pink, blush, peach, lemon and cream they turned as they aged.
- Blue nails later in the month – Nails Inc Baker Street.
- Admiring my handiwork from the Ruby Rhino furniture painting workshop – Did you read my review? There’s a special offer for readers booking onto the course!
- I got my holiday Instagram snaps printed out @Firebox. Next thing, how to display them?
- A pair of Zara sandals I lusted after but didn’t buy – did you know the Zara sale starts today?
- Ahem, a sale purchase. Least said about that little splurge the better…
- Finally getting round to making my accessories cupboard more useable and displaying my necklaces.
- Loving this combination of deep lilac stocks with white freesia against the grey walls in our living room.
Hope you’ve enjoyed this months round up… what did June bring for you?