This afternoon I thought I’d cast my mind forwards (although difficult on a hot day like today!) to another stand out collection from one of the high street stores. French Connection wasn’t a favourite of mine until a couple of seasons ago when I feel they really upped their fashion game and have firmly become one of my favourite brands. Although that’s not a surprise as the new collection is dare I say it, a little Whistles-esque?
The AW12 collection is full of sharp tailoring, beautiful rusty prints and tones and mod/sixties influences which look perfect to me. I can see myself wearing them everywhere from fashion week to the weekend.
- The Studded sleeve leather bomber. Yours for £350.
- Pale silk embellished top – a wardrobe investment that will become a classic.
- Floral print – this season-tastic – and a beautiful autumnal palette.
- A great range of blazers and work appropriate dresses. I’m loving the purple.
- The cut out shoulder blouse – a great take on the cut out trend for cooler weather.