Good morning readers!
So, how was it? I feel like I’ve been away for ages and I’m dying to have a good catch up with my girlfriends! That has to be a good sign that I’m enjoying Florence Finds.
I couldn’t kick us off into the post-Christmas/pre-New Year lull without sharing some of the lovely gifts I received this year and I’m hoping that you’ll be wanting to share one or two (or maybe the whole list like me!) of yours?
- From Pete… the Monica Vinader Green Gold Quartz earrings – AstleyClarke.com.
- It’s not quite the Macbook from my fantasy gift list 😉 but I’m loving getting to grips with my new Apple Magic trackpad mouse – I’m a sucker for new technology!
- I was so excited to receive the Laura Mercier Illuminator I mentioned in my beauty gift guide, but it’s so pretty I don’t want to spoil it by using it!
- I don’t normally get cleaning products for Christmas, but this was a stocking filler from Pete as I love my other e-cloths and he
completely wreckedslightly damaged mine during the decorating… e-cloth + painting = upset Rebecca.
- M&S biscuit tin
- Now my hair has gone back to being short and sassy (read completely unsalvageable with a bobble on rainy days,) I needed a rain hat and think I’m going to look very Inspector Gadget in this trilby from Ted Baker
- GAP socks, always.
- Another hat which I asked for, a classic bobble, although mine is pink, of course. Accessorize Bobble hat
- My genius Mum found me a handbag hook… Accessorize handbag hook.
- Burning in my office right now? A Jo Malone fig and cassis candle
- For perfect at-home manicures, Leighton Denny Miracle drops – watch out for a DIY coming up on this soon.
- My favourite winter moisturiser… Origins Have a Nice Day spf15 face cream
- Super thrilled with this one (after buying no less than 3 as gifts for other people!)Design*Sponge at Home book
- And another great present – I totally missed out on Downton Series 1 and now I can catch up… did you see the Christmas special?!
Of course it wasn’t all about gifts, I had a wonderful few days at my home for Christmas Day, lots of lovely food and drink 😉 rest and relaxation and a bit of sale shopping already… more of that to come soon!
Share your favourite gifts by leaving a comment in the box… as always I can’t wait to hear what you’ve received!
Lots of ‘welcome back’ love,