I couldn’t help but notice on my recent
shopping research trips that there’s a huge trend right now for animal prints. Whether quirky and oversized or delicate smaller prints, I love the fun factor these motifs bring with them and how easy they are to incorporate into your wardrobe. Team a printed blouse or graphic jumper with jeans and you’re all set, or try a subtle touch with your accessories.
- I love the humour in this Cat and Mouse print blouse – Hobbs NW3
- A subtle (if possible) take on flamingos in another easy neutral shade – Pink flamingo jumper – Dorothy Perkins
- For those who like to keep their style simple, stick with neutral shades and a classy motif. Cat jumper – Hobbs NW3
- Remember the swallow print dress featured as a Friday Frock? Warehouse have resurrected it in blue this season and I love the midi-length to this dress. Skylark Midi-dress – Warehouse
- Birds are everywhere again this season but are leaning towards tropical or cute, like this pair of owls… Owl belt – Hobbs NW3
- You can’t get more graphic than this eye popping blue flamingo jumper (also in cream) – Dorothy Perkins
- You’ve got to love a bumble bee and this pretty enamel pair will work hard to brighten up your wardrobe… Honey bee earrings – Hobbs NW3
- And this is the one Florence loves… the Pink Toucan scarf – Dorothy Perkins
What do you think readers? Is this a trend you’ll be trying out? – I love it, hope you do too!