One of my favourite things to do in spring is to peruse the new beauty offerings. All of the big beauty houses bring out spring cosmetic collections in delicious pastels, tropical brights and bronze beauty perfection. Perhaps even more than the colours, it’s the textures that make them so attractive – juicy shades of lipgloss, shimmering highlighters and electric eye liners perfect for warmer weather and tired complexions. So for today’s spring series I’m bringing you my pick of the most coveted items from the beauty halls to treat yourself to.
- Bobbi Brown has, as always, produced a colour-filled collection called Lilac Rose with her usual limited edition shimmer brick for an all over glow and the trademark pot rouge to make your cheeks really pop.
- I fell in love with these polishes after seeing it on Ruth – it may just be the perfect gold flecked coral for summer. Dior Vernis Spring Ball.
- Eye palettes are often expensive but give you a range of complimentary shades and when worn in different combinations, a whole range of different looks. I like the ease with which you can travel light and take just one palette with everything you need for day-to-night wear. Try this one from Dior: Cherie Bow Palette
- My favourite skin pick-me-up has to be this Laura Mercier Radiance Primer. It’s more subtle than the illuminating tinted moisturiser and can be worn alone or under another tinted moisturiser, BB cream or foundation for a photo-finish glow and great lightweight coverage.
- Looking for a new mascara? Get Betty Boop eyes with Lancome Hynose Star Mascara for a volumised and curled ‘star eyed’ look.
Have you seen any beauty lust-after’s?