I’ve been totally obsessed with copper as a home decor accent for some time now and I love it paired with cooler tones like greys and concrete so I can’t wait to incorporate some touches into our home and the new kitchen. I thought I’d do little round up today of some of the loveliest things to bring a touch of warm copper into your home and stay on trend this season.
- Copper framed mirror, NOTHS.com £29
- Copper interior pendant light shade, NOTHS.com £49
- Copper pendant light NOTHS.com £165
- Copper Chair, NOTHS.com £99
- Copper table lamp NOTHS.com £65
- Copper vase, Rose & Grey £22
- Watering can M&S £49.50
- Candle, Anthropologie £24
- Copper cutlery, Handpicked Collection £69.95
- Copper bird candle holders NOTHS.com £15
Have you tried any copper accents in your home yet?