Happy weekend readers!
Once again, I’m canvassing opinions from you all and remain ever grateful for the time you spend replying to my questions. As always, if you’d like to feed something back that isn’t covered then please email me on email@example.com I love to hear all your thoughts on Florence Finds, good or bad. 🙂
Firstly, Five things…
I mentioned my latest nail polish find from H&M in this weeks What to Wear post, but just had to share the ice-cream sherbet colours with you properly. I can’t find the set online to link to, but you can find all 4 in store for £2.99. We love a bargain here at Florence Finds, so we do 🙂
I’ve been busy accessory buying this week as I treated myself to this yellow and nude enamel bangle from Banana Republic which I’ve been coveting for an unreasonable amount of time.
At the same time I stumbled across something I wasn’t really looking for… that elusive statement necklace. This one is chunky, bright, bold and lady like all at the same time and I snapped it up without hesitation, also from Banana Republic. Soon to be seen in a WTW!
How beautiful is this clear confetti balloon from Bon Bon Balloons on A Diary of Lovely
On a more serious note… you’ve all been a little quiet of late. I don’t know if it’s half term or what, and I’ve certainly noticed that commenters doesn’t = readers, there’s more of you every time I look around, but why so quiet readers? Then I was catching up on A Safe Mooring and the lovely Kirsty just so eloquently explained everything I was thinking. Thanks Kirsty 🙂
Bonus Sneak Peek
This week you get a bonus… a sneak peek at what’s coming next week. And my goodness, this has been a long time coming. Some of you will know instantly what you’re about to see, others will be intrigued. You’re all going to LOVE it!
1. Do you have a favourite type of recipe to see on Florence Finds? (meals, baking etc)
2. Have you participated (ie read the suggested book) in Florence’s Book club yet and if not why not – what kind of books would you like to see featured?
3. How do you prefer to see beauty covered on Florence Finds? (ie tutorials, new products, recommendations and reviews?)
4. What kind of Travel do you want to see covered? (ie UK short breaks, City breaks, hotel reviews, destination guides, longer trips?)
5. (The hard one) It’s the weekend… what am I likely to find you doing?