Saturday Survey is back and this week I’d like to know your thoughts on Interiors, or more specifically the Home section on Florence Finds. First up you’ve got my selection of things I liked around the web this week, then my questions are below. Thanks so much in advance for sharing your thoughts and helping make Florence Finds even better!
Seriously, Glitter walls? I Love.
Have you heard of Garance Dore? Initially an illustrator she has found fame and fortune (or something nicer than that sounds) writing her blog and now consults with international brands like Petit Bateau. I think we could all do with some Parisien chic in our lives and she has as part of that created a range of chic casual basics for Petit Bateau. Enjoy the video, I think you will love her blog too.
Lancome’s new sugary sweet pistachio and rose colours for the spring collection: Les Yeux Doux Ombre Absolue palette, Le French Touch and Le Roseraie Blush. How cute is the candy striped lipstick case?
And of course… I’m thinking about Valentine’ Day already. Pink, hearts and balloons? Excuse me while I have a seriously girly moment. Full (sensible) service will resume on Monday
- How would you describe the home decor you’re most drawn to? (Rustic, Salvage Chic, Retro-Vintage, Mid-century modern, Hollywood regency, Classic elegance, Cottage, Modern, these are just a few but feel free to make up your own!)
- Where are you in your ‘property life’? (i.e. Renting, first home, preparing for or already in a family home.)
- I already know you all love real readers’ homes, but which rooms are you most interested in?
- What would you like to see more of in the Home section of Florence Finds? (any of the categories or feel free to suggest something I haven’t yet tackled.)
- Are you interested in gardens? Design, urban spaces, low maintenance, planting advice, grow your own?
Thanks in advance readers!