A couple of weeks ago I told you all about our plans to buy a pram and the couple we had looked at. Amazingly, I got so much feedback and advice, along with your recommendations, and the feedback on the Uppababy Vista was so overwhelming we decided to take a second look. Pete was much happier with the build quality and for me it just has a few things that edge it over the other choices.
- Pull out full sunshade as we’re going to have a summer baby
- Huge shopping basket.
- Not too bad a price
- Bassinet is safe for baby to sleep in there as a travel cot – fully ventilated (as we have a holiday planned for when baby is 12 weeks old)
- The frame folds down and stands up on it’s end for easy storage.
- Smaller when folded down to fit in the boot then others we looked at.
- You can buy a travel bag for it to keep it safe in an aeroplane hold and that also insures it for damage while travelling.
- Comes with rain covers and insect nets too
- Works with the BeSafe iZi Go car seat (which is Pete’s preferred choice) or the Maxicosi – adapters included
So that’s our choice, we’re going for the bright orange to satisfy my colour cravings and although I’m sad to be missing out on the fun prints on our previous choice, I think this is the better option. Thanks so much for all the advice and recommendations – I know future readers will find it really useful too.
Just need a baby to put in it now!