The first nursery scheme I posted was a complete contrast to this one, Bright and Bold with neutral accents. Then I spotted and fell in love with this Animals wallpaper from Beware the Moon and had to use it as a base for a nursery mooodboard to see if I could live with the neutrals. I think with enough bright accents, I can make it work… it’s just about finding the right pieces.
- Animals Wallpaper, Beware the Moon
- Flamingo print, The Animal Print Shop (Sharon Montrose)
- Kartell Comback Rocking Chair, Heals
- Reise Curtain, Anthropologie
- Yellow Knotted Pouf, Habitat
- Art Prints: Society6
- Stockholm Cotbed, John Lewis
- Grey Triangle Rug, Urban Outfitters
I still plan to incorporate lots of brights as accents so the room doesn’t look stark, but the wallpaper was so beautiful I couldn’t let it go unused and I worried the Triangle print would be too busy and full on. This is a great way of adding pattern and texture, without making my eyes turn into triangles too!
We’re finishing the decorating this weekend so hopefully I’ll have something to show you very soon!