It’s time to recap on my goings on this month and it’s a confused looking collection of images that’s for sure. We seem to have started the month in a hazy last tease of what summer could have been and ended it heading for the Ark, amidst the floods and storms. I hope you’re all safe and dry wherever you are reading this.
- The standard bits of kit that go everywhere with me these days: x100, camera cable and charger, Macbook Pro and charger, phone charger.
- What’s in the bag?!
- The tipi wedding we attended at the beginning of the month.
- The view from our hotel room at The Llawnroc in Cornwall – review coming soon!
- Accessories laid out for the second wedding of the month: Kurt Geiger heels, Zara Clutch, Accessorize earrings.
- Cocktails at sunset at the Aviator.
- My two puss cats enjoying far too much time on the bed.
- A gorgeous candle sent to me by Fox and Crow – more coming soon!
- Re-discovering my leather jacket from Whistles - 2 years old and practically paying for itself in costs-per-wear. Psst! Did you know the Whistles 25% off with Grazia is on right now – you can buy online!
- The catwalk at London Fashion Week.
- Sunset on a glorious indian summers evening on route to Any Other Party (and Gemma & Anita, plus the AOW team.)
- Pulling out all the stops in an effort to look less tired – Radiance primer, Bobbi brown shimmer brick and a ton of concealer!
- Dressing up as Mario for my brother in laws fancy dress engagement party.
- A new addition to our decor
What have you been doing this month readers?