When I started looking through this months Instagram images for my October re-cap I realised I hadn’t taken as many as usual… probably a reflection of how busy this month has been. I’ve been to London twice, once for the Cosmo Blog Awards, spent a weekend at home for my Mum’s birthday, the following weekend at my nephews Christening and the one after that marked the start of our holiday. Anyway, here’s a round up of the little things I’ve snapped this month. You’ll have to wait for more holiday updates!
- First outing for my coloured tights this year.
- Transitional dressing in primary brights.
- Loving a pillar box red mani this Autumn.
- My favourite new flats.
- Make up essentials for a post workout touch up: Laura Mercier Tinted moisturiser, Smashbox High definition concealer, Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge and Extreme Party Mascara.
- New High-tops.
- No.7 Total Renewal Micro dermabrasion exfoliator (read my review here.)
- Cosy winter socks
- Oxblood Autumn outfit.
- Choosing dresses for the Cosmo Blog Awards & choosing nail colours for a holiday manicure at Nails Inc.
- My latest food obsession, porridge.
- Cocktails with Mum and Francesca for her birthday.
- Apples in my garden and cake for post Wedding dress shopping analysis at And the Dish ran away with the Spoon in Didsbury.
- Breast Awareness for October – have you checked your Breasts yet this month? Here’s how.
- Enjoying architectural Manchester in the sunshine and clear crisp autumn days.
- Training for the #Beyourpersonalbest challenge at Virgin Active and re-discovering swimming.
- My new Fox and Crow candle.
- Another new arrival – my very own Fuji x100 – when my recent trial came to an end I felt naked without it and splurged…
- Bridal dress shopping with Jess.
What have you been up to this month readers?