I realised as the weather turned that we had a whole month, give or take, of glorious, hot weather. Pretty incredible for the UK and finally we can stop saying that we ‘deserve a summer after the last few’. As a result my Instagram is littered with sunny summer snaps amongst the many summer social gatherings I’ve been dashing between. Here’s a little peek into my day to day this month…
- Chilling at a pool party in Cambridge.
- Officially starting my new job.
- Rocking a flower Crown on Jessica’s hen party in Bath, not to mention the temporary tattoo I temporarily fell in love with.
- My new chest of drawers and a (cheap) new favourite summer nail shade.
- Enjoying the chance to eat alfresco (that’s one thing ticked off!) on balmy summer nights, too many G&T’s, homemade mango and yogurt lollies, and raspberries from the allotment.
- A tour of my bedroom.
- Walks in the woods at dusk.
- A new favourite summer dress and eating as many peaches as I can get my hands on.
- Cooking raspberry and dark chocolate brownies from the Yeo Valley Cookbook.
- The best memories – photobooth fun from Artisan in Manchester
- And the only wet weekend this month was the one in which I found myself in a tent. Still, there’s nothing like being snug in a tent and listening to the rain fall… 🙂
How was your July readers?