It’s only the 29th but it’s time to share a bit of behind the scenes action with you from my month, captured on Instagrid.me. I’ve been working so much this month that I haven’t had as much to share with you, but I hope you enjoy them all the same.
- How I spend my Saturday mornings… Yes, I’m still going to Brit Mil Fit. Yes, it’s still great 🙂 No, I haven’t lost any weight. Hmph.
- My lap cat (not the one who pees on the carpet.)
- Planning our trip to London on the back of a kitchen mag on the train down.
- Nail trends a la Florence: Paint your ring finger a contrasting (or toning) colour and last weekend’s lilac tips.
- Summer sunshine brings salad in our house. This one was BBQ-ed chinese marinated chicken, with orange pieces and lemon creme fraiche. I think it needed some pine or walnuts…
- My new sex-pert status as Laura Lawson said on Twitter
- Have you had a creme egg yet?
- Cupcakes for Mother’s day on Beech Road, Chorlton. Possibly the prettiest I’ve ever seen and easy to DIY I reckon!
- Tulips, with pink popping against my grey walls.
- The Red trousers are out again…
How has your month been?