It’s kind of a cool day to be wrapping up the month here on Florence Finds, being the 29th and all – it feels like a time warp kinda day, like it’s not really here. But hey, I’m always looking for that extra hour in the day so let’s embrace it! In the spirit of extra time, there are three posts today, but first up, a sneak inside my life, via Instagram. Warning, if you are allergic to pink, perhaps better look away now.
L-R, top to bottom…
- Reading matter on the plane to Italy and ski-ing, then enjoying the view on the piste
- Re-discovering possibly one of my favourite ever sweet treats, belgian waffles, excellent with maple syrup, ice cream and blueberries. Now that’s a breakfast right there.
- LOV-ing my Nails Inc magnetic nail-effect varnish – perfect for ski-ing.
- More nails, and trying a new way with them, with my H&M pastels for spring.
- Faded neons in satchel form from H&M, spotted whilst out shopping.
- Valentines flowers via Blossom from Pete
- THE pink trousers. Oh how I love thee pink trews! (I think I’ve got the cost-per-wear down to about 50p already!)
- Pink and black for drinks on a cold night with Penny
- The cotton wool game at a baby shower last weekend… have you played it? Surprisingly hard and surprisingly hilarious!
- I stayed at the Leeds Malmaison last weekend – from now on I’d like all of my butter to come wrapped in greaseproof paper packets like this please. Full report to come.
- PenDo. There may have been karaoke involved. That’s all I’m saying. Full (fash) review to come…
- Final outfit with the pink trews, stripes, spring florals and the (Whistles) leather jacket again, which I’m very much enjoying after months of ignoring it, following over-use last year.