Today I’m moving onto the mini-me’s. It can be hard to buy for the little ones and that old cliche about the cardboard box being more interesting than the present really does ring true. I also find that toys veer far too much down the plastic-fantastic route and try my best to steer well clear of those, preferring instead to buy choices I know the parents of any little one will love just as much as the little one themselves, if not more.
- 1. This Uncle Goose Block Set comes in lovely colours and each one features a nursery rhyme
- 2. All the kids I know love getting their craft-on and this Sock Monkey Craft Kit looks fab once finished too
- 3. Possibly one of the most gorgeously stylish soft toys ever…Maileg Soft Toy
- 4. This Flatout Frankie Dinosaur Head is one of a range of designs available and a brilliant idea for dress-up
- Other toy ideas I loved….Legler Toys Ludo, Classic Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle, Pullalong Wooden Dog
- 5. The Big Book of Art is a great way to introduce little ones to art
- 6. Seriously these Monkies are so cool I want a pair myself. You’ll be queen bee in the present-giving stakes as these badboys get unwrapped. “New shoes, that we can DRAW on”…oh yes.
- 7. And the really little ones can look super stylish with a festive twist in this Print Bodysuit
- 8. This Red Headband and 9. Mini Rodini Heart Sweater just melt my heart for the stylish little ladies
- 10. While this cute Mayoral Shirt with teeny bow-tie and super-festive 11. Jacquard Knit cardigan is just perfect for all those dapper boys on Christmas day.
What do you think readers, do you have little ones to buy for? What are your top tips and finds this year?