I couldn’t help but go for something out-and-out British today with an iconic British Designer and label, using a twist on British symbolism. Of course I’m talking about none other than Vivienne Westwood and her Gold Label Long Ball Union Jack-print silk-georgette gown, for the princely sum of £2,300 from Net-a-Porter
Sadly I don’t really have the occasion for it, (nor the well lined purse,) but this is a week for fantasy and pageantry, and this is a dress made for dressing up. Oddly, I’m not usually a fan of Westwoods signature corseted style, but the back of this frock is stunning and the shoulder line seemed suitably regal to turn my head this week…
What will you be wearing this weekend readers?
PS. I’ve been sent a ton of discount codes (mainly for shoes) this week, so thought I would add them in here – Happy Shopping! (Act fast if there’s something you want… lots of them end today or this weekend.)
- There’s 20% off Dune, Pied a Terre and Bertie until tonight (June 1st) at midnight.
- Next week there’s 25% off at Warehouse with the code Fabulous25 (3rd-10th June)
- The White Company has 20% off with the code AA802
- Whistles has a Jubilee offer of 20% off Dresses (until June 5th)
- Dorothy Perkins is doing ‘The Great British Summer’ – 20% off selected dresses, tops, shoes and more. Running Tomorrow until Tuesday.