Jenny @ Bake
I’ll be sending emails out to you this morning to confirm and request your addresses for the publishers to send out the book directly. If you didn’t win, you can still purchase the book here.
Nope, this is not a post about online dating, or worse! Today I thought I would give a shout out to some of my favourite online magazines as I haven’t mentioned them in a while. And my excuse for the brevity of this mornings post is that I am giving you not one, but five magazines to read, all British and basically enough online reading material to keep your eyes away from anything that resembles real work for the entire day. Not that I would ever condone such behaviour.
Should you however need a little distraction… here’s the links
- Reverie Magazine (Weddings and lifestyle)
- Heart Home magazine (Inspiring great British homes.)
- Covet Garden (Focuses on a single home per issue for a unique interiors take)
- Dashing Mag (For the Stylish and Spirited girl)
- 91 Magazine (Craft inspired and vintage style)
Have you found any new reads here today?