This morning for the fourth Florence’s Gift Guide, I’m tackling one of my favourite things to buy – kitchen goodies! Everyone knows someone who considers themselves a whizz in the kitchen and often, the kitchen is where people feel they can’t really splash out or spend money on frivolous finishing touches. I often see gorgeous items that I really want to buy for people so this was an easy one for me 🙂
- I bought this for my sister last year and think it looks super smart on a kitchen worktop or table displaying your latest creations! Laura Ashley Cake stand with dome.
- Do you know someone who collects Le Creuset but can’t afford to add to their collection? These are super cute and affordable at £20 – Le Creuset Preserve Jar – John Lewis
- Perfect for a new couple or first married Christmas gift… White Heart serving bowl – The White Company
- I love drinking bubbles and often take them to friends houses to celebrate little achievements or milestones, but not everyone has lovely champagne flutes. Marks and Spencers has several fabulous rages of glassware at the moment – well worth a look even for your own home! Champagne Flutes – M&S
- For those who want to splash out there’s nothing better than the Candy Apple Red KitchenAid Artisan stand mixer – John Lewis
- Warm somebody up with this tactile cable knit textured tea set – Cable Knit tea set – BHS
- Because everyone needs one ad this is scandi-style at it best: Red Biscuit tin – M&S
- Also available in white, I love the witty take on this ceramic Silver Milk Carton – NOTHS.com
Have you found anything here to help with your Christmas get shopping? Or is there something I have missed? Come back at 11 for the next gift guide – for home lovers, or check out the past gift guides for men, Etsy Gifts, and the girls.