It’s time for another gift round up and I’m starting with a selection of Etsy gifts. There’s still plenty of time to order items from the US and get them here for Christmas, but act fast or you’ll be missing out and kicking yourself. (Ahem, not that I’ve ever found myself in that position before!)
- For those with style, (and pets!) dress up your pooch in the latest prints: Trees print Dog lead – Gingers Wonders
- This bag is a fabulous colour and perfect for make-up or a relaxed clutch. Orange silk vintage kimono frame clutch – LittleBirdie75*
- I love letterpress, and treated myself to a letterpress calendar once. Any fan of typography would love this one… Letterpress Calendar – OrangeTabbyPress.
- For an interiors enthusiast who is struggling to keep a nursery or playroom unique, you can’t beat a Sausage Dog! Sausage dog screen print – Jane Foster*
- Everyone (no, really, everyone) needs notecards – the can-do-no-wrong gift. ‘Hello’ notecard set by Inhauspress.
- Got a friend who has just moved house? How about a Custom Address Stamp? – Primele
As my office has been pretty high on my priority list recently and because I know many of you guys reading either have a desk job, work from home or know someone who does, this is my selection of organisational gifts. After all, just because it’s work, doesn’t mean it can’t be stylish does it?
- Marrakech desk accessories in aqua – Nina Campbell from £15
- Notebook, Orla Keily – £8-15
- Maybees paperweight – Ted Baker
- Fabric Push Pins – NOTHS
- Vintage storage basket – NOTHS
- Birdcage memo Board – NOTHS
- Skinny pencil case – Cath Kidston
And for those of you who requested a mens’ gift guide… I’m on it!
Spot anything you like here?