After my post last week on how to hang wall art, it will come as no suprise that I’ve been thinking about choosing some new prints for my walls. I tend to go with themes when choosing art work and most of the pieces in our lounge/dining room are from a series of prints that used to hang in a favourite restaurant of ours which has long since closed down. We contacted the photographer, via the restaurant owner and chose a selection of 6 from his original contact sheets that were commissioned for the restaurant. Now I’m looking for something equally unique at a reasonable price point and of course, the first place to go is Etsy.
I thought I’d share a selection of pieces that I am loving today, all from Etsy and all very reasonably priced. Most are around $35. Although there’s no real theme to my selection, I hope that will mean there’s something to appear to many of you amongst my choices.
- ‘Let her sleep’ – Yellow button studio
- Mr Fox Screen print – Jessica Hogarth
- Cloud for Sale – Roll and Tumble press
- Octopus – Seaside prints
- Geometric surf prints – Jane Rovers
- About a Pearl – Leigh Viner
- Eames Rocker – Mid Century Child
- Pucker up – Jessica Durrant
- Neon Ampersand screen print – Shop Ampersand
Where do you go to find unique wall art and have you got any tips for buying unique pieces?