This month is a tale of two halves. As you read this I’m travelling back from 2 weeks in South Africa, (remember when I started planning back in January?) I have so much to share from the trip but for now will whet your appetite with a few Instagram snaps. The first half of the month follows, with my usual and far less interesting exploits
As always, the links in the list go back to posts I have written that correspond to the snaps (if you want to catch up,) and you can follow me throughout the month on Instagram @rebecca_norris on your phone, online or there’s a feed on the right hand side bar here on Florence Finds
- My Travel Outfit for the plane: spots and stripes, layers and flats.
- Cocktails on the roof of The Grand Daddy Hotel, amongst Airstream caravans
- A long way from anywhere, at the Cape of Good Hope
- A rainy day outfit for walking and sightseeing on the Atlantic peninsula.
- The view from our Camps Bay Hotel
- African Pengins at Boulders beach
- Just one selection of amazing seafood we enjoyed.
- Table Mountain, from the ferry to Robben Island
- My very apt lion birthday card (from Paperchase) from Pete
- Birthday outfit
- The view from Table Mountain
- Camps Bay beach
- One of our hotels on route to The Eastern Cape
- Meeting the Cheetah’s at Tenikwa – a trip highlight.
- Making macarons with my sister and enjoying nights out over Easter, with Francesca again.
- Re-wearing my Whistles Wisteria print dress for a (cold) early April wedding with tights and sparkly shoes (see it worn here and here also)
- Mixing animal prints in my new favourite outfit – worn for the Style Me Vintage Weddings book launch in London.
- Animal print points with my blue lace skirt (and Pete getting in on the footwear action!)
- The Style Me Vintage Weddings launch
- Breakfast in Hoxton
- New reading material, courtesy of Gemma, pre-holiday.
- Purchases from & Other Stories
- Trying out my new boots and my go-anywhere dress for dinner one night.
- New art (that I bought pete for his birthday) framed and ready to hang, starting off our new gallery wall.
- Outfits of the day, trying to bring colour into cold days.
How was your April readers? Are you looking forward to May with all it’s bank holidays and the promise of warmer weather?