Well, it’s September now, which means back to school time. The roads are busier and the leaves are turning which so it’s time to treat yourself to some properly grown up stationery. I’ve spotted a few bits recently along with some old favourites here. The best part about this little treat is that you can kit your pencil case out without breaking the bank.
- Desk Calendar – Sugar Paper Los Angeles
- Notebooks – Marks and Spencer (Who have a gorgeous new stationery range…)
- Gold foil chevron tape – Papermash
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 50th anniversary whole text print – Home Candy
- Copper wire baskets – Papermash
- Be Happy Pencils – Abigail Warner via NOTHS (Each pencil features an individual greeting including XOXO, OMG, LOL, WTF, Awesome, Be Happy, I Know, Right? and Stop and Smell the Roses.)
Book worms and English Literature students take note of this fab print – The entire text of Charlie and The Chocolate factory to celebrate the books 50th anniversary. So clever!
Happy weekend readers!