￼It’s that time again, when I start to enjoy Spring and getting the most out of the season. Spring has to be my absolute favourite time of year, not least because it’s my birthday! Every year I make a list of experiences and goals to make sure I enjoy the longer days, better light and everything springing to life around me.
I’d love to hear what you have planned in the coming months and what you do to celebrate the arrival of spring?
- Curate a wall of art to finish my dining room in soothing and of-‐the-‐moment greens and blues.
- Set some time aside to design our garden and outdoor space, including the deck that is yet to be installed.
- Instead of using Spring flowers, for a change I’m going to use brightly coloured fruits to provide splashes of colour around the house in glass vases and crisp white ceramic dishes.
- I’ll be trying to make my diet healthier with creative salads (particularly as the kitchen will be out of action!) Plan a trip to the Lake District to get some fresh air and enjoy the daffodils in Wordsworth country
- Florals are so big in interiors this year that I’ll be looking for other ways to incorporate them, perhaps with prints or floral fabrics.
- Play around with new manicure ideas for spring colour and fun even when the weather’s not so bright outside
- Make the most of time with Pete as a couple, before the baby arrives, with plenty of date nights.
- Lastly, I need to turn my attention to the nursery and start getting it all sorted. I’m planning a colour filled room with restful corners and details to balance out the brights.
So readers, what are your plans? Do share your own spring list in the comments box!
*Sponsored Post. Florence Finds + Glade. My Opinions. Made Possible by Glade